1.26.2011

Vote for Kristen Cammeyer

 Face of e.l.f. 2011: Kristen Cammeyer
www.exploremodeling.com
Kristen is participating in the Face of e.l.f. 2011 on ExploreModeling.com and needs your support! ExploreModeling.com offers honest and effective information and tools for models and is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and pleasant environment for its users.
A word from Kristen: I am not only a model, but also a Beauty Industry Professional. I hold a Cosmetolgy License in New York State where I specialize in make-up application for special occasions and everyday wear; as well as hair styling and hair care. This extensive experience and knowledge I posess would not only allow me to promote ELF products as a "rehearsed spokesperson" but I believe I have further success to bring to the table. I would love the opportunity to be a part of ELF cosmetics. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment