1.20.2011

Forever Fashion 2011

"Forever Fashion 2011" at School of the Arts on January 14th. This showcase was by far one of the most creative performances I've seen SOTA put on, being that I was a former student whom graduated in 2008. The drive these students put on amazed me, the creativity these students displayed surprised me, and the dedication of time and effort to put on a great show blew me out my seat thirsting for more. Each and every category had an interesting concept and the students did an awesome job with designing their outfit according to the categories assigned. My favorites were "Think Green" and "Android." Student Government and Student Coordinators did an amazing job on putting on a GREAT show. Looking forward to see so much more in the upcoming years.


Photos by Shawn Powell (Intern for Goodknews Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment