1.29.2011

His Bow Became Hers


Bows on her hair, bows on her neck, bows on her wrists, bows on her finger, bows on her ear, bows on her shoes, bows everywhere. Flashback: Remember when you were young and your mom use to buy you clothes with bows;
you wanted to get a pair of scissors and cut it off, oh and what about when she put them in your hair, they were definitely lost by the end of the day. Its amazing how trends come and go. I hated bows with a passion, yet it's funny how I have so many accessories with bows. They are coming back this year and are definitely here to stay for the upcoming Spring 2011. To your right, Charlotte di Calypso walks the runway at the "Resort 2011" for Christian Diors line. To your left, lady gaga sports a hair bow piece. The fashion designers are displaying on the runway every type of way to wear bows, so join the team. You can pick up this latest fashion hit in your major stores; H&M, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Icing, Claires, and many more.









              Anything you can do, I can do better
                                                    I can do any thing better than you  
                                          No you can't, Yes I can, No you can't, Yes I can
                                                  No you can't, Yes I can, yes I can

No comments:

Post a Comment